smallwanderings



"Take the adventure, heed the call, now ere the irrevocable moment passes! 'Tis but a banging of the door behind you, a blithesome step forward, and you are out of the old life and into the new!" Kenneth Grahame - Wind in the Willows

3.20.2013

Who is so blind as My servant?

Blind me, Jesus, that I may freely walk
Where you walk today;
Not seeing that your highway (where
The simple safely go)
Is invisible.


Jesus, you alone are that unseen way
Which I would rather love
Than the clear marked path that I can
With reason understand,
And will to walk.


Take me captive in your captivity and lead
Me in the savor
Of your triumphant victory; your slave,
Enslaved by the beauty
Of your holy love


And unchanging grace.  Jesus, lead me
Blind until I come
To see the beauty of your face, face
To face, when you my Christ
Have washed my eyes.

0 comments:

who i am...